Plastic washing and shredding
Plants for plastic washing and crushing are sized according to the characteristics, needs and requirements of the processors.
With our experience we can indicate that all plants are different, requiring an important previous analysis in order to size the appropriate plant to meet the needs of the processors.
With its technical knowledge, technological innovation and proven experience, DEISA guarantees to provide you with a project that fits your needs, both in terms of technology and budget.
Please contact us here so we can collaborate with your project.
Agrochemical container treatment plants
Plastic washing and shredding system can be adapted and upgraded for the treatment of agrochemical containers by adding a triple washing system.
● Scope: HDPE agrochemical drums up to 20lts.
● Participating institutions: INTEC (UNL/CONICET)
● Triple washing for agrochemical containers
● All sizes and powers
● Low investment requirement
● Moderate energy demand
● Reduced logistic costs
● Control of effluents generated
● Quality of recyclable material produced
● Flexibility for different kinds of packaging